Public Health Update
Your safety is our priority.
The Ferry Building has implemented strict safety standards and guidelines so that you can shop for your locally made goods with peace of mind. We are open for takeout, curbside pickup and delivery. Our outdoor dining area is temporarily closed in compliance with the most recent health order. Please note that as state and local guidelines change, our merchant hours may change as well. Please visit our individual merchant pages for their latest hours of operation.
Thank you for your patience during this challenging time. And thank you for visiting and doing your part to keep our community safe!
OUR HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES:
- Enhanced cleaning procedures
- Clearly marked queuing signage
- Face coverings required for all staff and visitors
- Hands-free entries where possible to minimize touch points
- Optimized air filtering system and maximized use of outside air
- Increased curbside pickup and delivery options
- One-way lanes to streamline ingress/egress
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout marketplace
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
- Wear a face covering at all times in the building. Covering your face is now mandatory and helps prevent the spread of COVID-19. Masks, bandannas, scarves and cloth can be used.
- Utilize hand sanitizing stations
- Keep at least 6 feet distance from other visitors and staff
- Have patience
- Continue to support your Ferry Building merchants