Public Health Update
Your safety is our priority.
The Ferry Building has implemented public health-focused safety standards and guidelines so that you can shop for your locally made goods with peace of mind. We are open for indoor and outdoor dining, takeout, curbside pickup and delivery. Please note that as state and local guidelines change, our guidelines may change as well. Please visit our merchants page for individual merchants’ hours of operation.
Thank you for visiting and doing your part to keep our community safe!
OUR HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES:
- Enhanced cleaning procedures
- Clearly marked queuing signage
- Face coverings required for all staff and visitors
- Hands-free entries where possible to minimize touch points
- Optimized air filtering system and maximized use of outside air
- Increased curbside pickup and delivery options
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout marketplace
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
- Wear a face covering, regardless of vaccination status.
- Utilize hand sanitizing stations
- Keep at least 6 feet distance from other visitors and staff
- Have patience
- Continue to support your Ferry Building merchants